We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. The Talent Acquisition Specialist also owns all areas of onboarding and related training. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also be expected to manage vendors, sourcing tools and recruitment databases to deliver a selection of highly qualified candidates in a timely manner.
As a Streamer, you will join a company with a rich culture focused on cultivating an environment of collaboration, collegiality and entrepreneurship towards delivering value to our customers every day.
The Internal Audit team is a group of trusted advisors, change agents and value creators. The Senior Auditor – IT/Analytics position is a highly visible role and a key contributor that provides data analytic/IT audit Subject Matter expertise for internal audit. Strong professional presence, technical expertise, business sense, and a passion to help improve the overall internal control environment of Stream is essential to this position. Developing plans and supporting internal partners to understand the key role they play in maintaining strong internal controls will be critical in reducing risk, increasing operational efficiency, and protecting shareholders, customers, and employees.
The Senior Auditor – IT/Analytics is instrumental in developing and executing the Internal Audit plan. This consists of project-based assignments in the areas of internal controls, enterprise risk management, operational audits, fraud prevention, technology audits and continuous improvement of our audit process.
The Senior Auditor – IT/Analytics brings a passion for data-driven analysis and eagerness to understand business processes. This individual will:
- Support the execution of Stream Energy’s Internal Audit’s plan.
- Work with and analyze complex data from various sources.
- Write SQL queries from scratch to support Internal Audit projects.
- Execute ad hoc analyses, code reviews, and data extractions requested by Internal Audit team members.
- Navigate a variety of servers, data types, and data structures.
- Manipulate large data sets to complete statistical and other analyses.
- Develop custom analytics for operations, finance and technology audits.
- Create solutions supporting continuous risk assessment, control auditing, data mining and fraud detection.
- Assist clients in applying key frameworks including COSO/COBIT and Cybersecurity framework assessment for internal controls.
- Plan, organize, and execute IT audit engagements of IT internal controls, application controls, technology infrastructure, ICFR controls, and IT processes throughout the company.
The Senior Project Manager - Marketing manages and organizes all projects and marketing deliverables of the marketing team and manages the project management team. Marketing Project Managers are responsible for implementing the project management processes for the Marketing department and managing marketing projects in support of the company’s strategic priorities including campaigns, programs and events for both internal and external clients.
The Senior Project Manager - Marketing is responsible for understanding the needs of each project, prioritizing delivery dates, effectively communicating during each phase, scheduling post mortems, reviewing data and analytics and coordinates the necessary tasks to other team members with the Traffic Manager to successfully complete the project on time.
The Bilingual Compliance Coordinator reports to the Director – Business Integrity Group & Corporate Affairs and is responsible for supporting the department in the completion of administrative and support role tasks. As an entry level role, the Coordinator will help support the analyst and specialists in the BIG department to ensure Stream Independent Associates’ (“IA”) are in compliance with IA Policies & Procedures, IA Compensation Plan, and other terms and conditions which may apply to Independent Associates.